Wednesday, October 25, 2006

How I wish

TAG: Five Simple Pleasures in Life

1. I wanna have a day where I do not worry about assignments or even have to think about them (actually, can I be greedy and have more days that are like that)

2. Eating the yummiest food without ever feeling guilty or putting on any weight.

3. Watching lodsa dvds (current, foreign, anime, chick flicks) with lodsa junkies.

4. Countless hours of gossip and catch up with my girlfriends.

5. Having never ending $$$ to by anything.

Tagging: Fran, Fi, Anna, Isaac, Ching Wen.

3 Comments:

At 6:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh! you paying back isit, tag me..hehe.. Jk lah, I'm honoured to be tagged by you, I'll put it up soon in my bloggie. C u at Isaac's thingy!

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Trudi said...

aikz payback time :p

 
At 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

U got tagged laine! Go figure out my blog first LOL!
-Jan-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home