Rain, raiN gO aWay, CoMe agaiN aNotheR Day..
The weather is really sucky today which adds on to the Monday blues. A great start to the week. Where did all the sun and warmth disappear to?
Anyhow, had a great weekend. FINALLY!!!A slight freedom from assignments. I met up with Jess, Ruth and Josh at the Botans to watch some dancing in the sun on Friday. The dances were not too bad. Got a ride to Uni to hand in the last assignment for the week(had some minor complications with handing in but was all sorted within an hour). Once that was done, I was free as a bird. Headed straight to AV to watch something and ended up watching Whale Rider which was kinda dark and sad but overall good (lotsa good lessons to be learnt in the movie. Recommended to those of you who have not seen it). Met up with Karen and finally got to see the nice view at Glasgow. ICF was great as usual. John Crawshaw spoke on the last part of the beatitudes. He was very passionate about it and gave a strong message. There were a whole bunch of new people too...Hurrah!!!. Ben came as well. He was down here for Kendo (really cool Jap sport but a lil emo for me especially the screaming part). It was great to have him here for the weekend.
I woke up exceptionally early on Saturday for a special breakfast at Chocolate Fish (two weeks in a row...how guilty can I get...hehhe) with two people that I have promised to take there for ages. I decided to take Jo along as well since she was not working and was on holiday. So, we finally made it. Somehow, the drive there seemed pretty long and we were wondering whether anyone would actually walk all the way. We came to the conclusion that we would only walk THERE if the weather was good and since we will be rewarded with yummy food. However, we would probably not prefer walking BACK unless we wanted to burn some calories. Apparently, there is a bus that you can catch but only runs during the weekdays and is at an hourly interval between buses which is not too bad.
Awesome flat afternoon was good, quite a number of people showed up though the weather was a lil crap. Jer and John did a great job at the BBQ. After, Ruth and I managed to do forty minute window shopping at Glassons. Yes, we stayed there for forty minutes. It has been a while since I last shopped, not that I really needed anything. Nevertheless, I tried on some stuff and decided that I will head back there on my next free day to get them. A group of us then went to watch "Step Up" in the evening. It was a really good movie and I recommend it if you are into dancing. The plot was well done as it stuck with the whole point of the movie - dancing, although, there was a bit of love in the air and some minor chick flick. After watching it, I was even more motivated to do dancing. The night ended early as I decided to head home instead of chilling with the rest albeit doing so in the last few weeks. It was not the best idea but a wise one since it was going to be daylight savings the next day.
Despite all the fun I had, I was pretty annoyed and frustrated at a few people. I know I wanted to make this a read-friendly-non-negative-judgemental blog BUT some people just annoy me. I am not sure whether I was just a lil too sensitive or that people are just plain rude. I am not saying that I was right and they were all wrong but WHY can't they just be a lil nicer. It does not take too much of their energy to be plain nice. I bet that I am sometimes like that BUT definitely not as rude. I mean one minute you are all nice, the next you are not and is pure rude and mean, give me a break. I am not some kind of puppet that you can be nice to one minute and not the next and just because we are friends, does not give you the right to treat me this way. All the more, you should be nicer and more polite. Anyhow, I forgive them as all Christians should do and I shall not let my anger blaze till the end of the day. It was just a moment in time. PATIENCE is what I need to learn and have.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home