Thursday, October 05, 2006

ChaNgeS

CRAPPPY weather!!!! I can not believe that the past few days have been like this. I am hoping for some sun tomorrow or at least the weekends (especially Saturday when the Bazaar is on). It has been seriously cold, may I emphasized that it is actually FREEZING. It is like winter is still here or has never really left us. I reckon that this is one of those typical Welly weather that has always been there, hiding, but has never really shown itself until now.

Anyhow, was a lil moody and down yesterday but now I am much better (Thanks, Franny). After hibernating and munching junkies (lotsa them to keep me warm) for the past few months, I finally made it to the Rec centre with Hannah...hehehe. I was able to persuade Hannah to go by bringing some gear for her coz I knew that it will somehow work the trick and indeed it did...YAY!!! It was a really good workout considering I have not done it before and it was the first in a long while. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it. It was not as bad as I had assumed it to be. My muscles are currently aching but isn't that the sign that what I have done is actually working. If I keep this going, one day I am bound to have some form of muscle or at least be toned around the arms, butt and thighs (fingers crossed*). I am also thinking of doing Step again and trying out X55 and Remix. I heard that they are pretty good.

Recently, there have been some changes in people's life and I am happy for these people. I hope that everything will work out for each and everyone of you and despite that slight change, our friendship still remains as it is (I hope). Remember, I will always try to be there for you no matter what. Give me a nudge if I ever do change myself and become ignorant unless it is a change for a better me...hehehe. If not, I give you full permisison to hit me with an inflatable sword.

Lately, I have been guilty for always declining the invitation to hang out with some of my friends. It is not that I do not wanna hang with them but the time that they wanna chill is not exactly suitable for me coz they seem to like Fridays. Fridays for me usually means ICF which means commitment to be there as a committee member unless it is something out of the ordinary to be excused for. Even though, they have suggested meeting at a later time, I rather be with the bunch at supper coz it has kinda become like a routine for me to go or music practice for church which is my second priority. What am I to do? I have been declining them so much that I am afraid that there might be some major repercussions for this. I have tried explaining that my Fridays are for ICF and they are really nice as they understand this but how long will their patience last? And will this cause me to be uninvited to any future events? I will only know when it happens then.

Today was our second last DJG meeting. We did not exactly have a bible study but Stevie and I spent our one hour with Emi and Yoshiyuki catching up on their Cook Island trip in the last two weeks. I was really fascinated at how time flies. It has been nearly 6 months since I first met Emi and Yoshiyuki at Easter Camp and in less than two months time they will depart for Japan. As I reminisce the past few months that have gone by, I treasure every minute spent with them learning about the Bible. I must admit that not all occasions have been smooth sailing. There have been some avoidable hiccups that could have been prevented but what has happen is past. However, the recent weeks have been awesome. Both have grown since the first meeting we had, I myself have also grown in many ways. I am now much more confident when it comes to explaining things in the Bible and have accepted the fact that it is alright for me to not know everything or always have an answer for the question. The youngest of learners are the best teachers themselves. I will terribly miss Emi. She has encouraged me and inspired me more then she realise. I pray that even though they are returning home, that the Lord will continue working in their lives. The seeds of salvation have been planted and it is a matter of time before it grows and is eventually reap.


Looking forward to the weekends...YIPPEE!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inflateble sword? Where'd the frying pan go? Hehe.. I don't think I'll ever need to use it on you though, you're awesome the way you are..HuGs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home