DanCiNg in the RaiN or SuN?
I found this quote very meaningful. I got it off a friend's blog. It might have some significance for some people.
Work like you do not need money,
Dance like no one is watching you,
and Love like you have never been hurt before.
(Minzhen, 2006)
The weather has gone back to its awful state. It was very sunny yesterday and lotsa people were at the Botans. I got to watch half an hour's worth of hip hop performance. It was awesome and it makes me miss Saturday morning dancing a lot. I will definitely be looking forward to the performance on Friday night. It will also be the last ICF meeting for the year till after exams where summer cell group will start then. I can not wait for tomorrow night either coz a guy from one of my Pacific paper will be performing. He is part of the Legacy crew that went to the LA hip hop championship in the States. Although, they did not get first place but they were among the top ten. I can not wait. It will definitely be interesting to watch some amazing talent for free. Gosh, I think I am into the hip hop phase thing a bit too much but I reckon it is something worth knowing and having before you hit old age.
P/s Lord, please guide my friends and I as we get through the last hurdle of the year, and before we can be at rest (and party). I pray and ask for you to bestow wisdom and knowledge to be instilled in us. Lord, that you will grant is confidence and peace to be among us. Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home