Sunday, October 08, 2006

INteReStiNg

"Been in New Zealand a year now and slowly adapting to the life here. Miss my friends a lot. Doing a Diploma in Teaching (Early childhood Education). Loves to eat (miss Malaysian food so much). Loves to sing for God. Loves to go on walks and breathe in the fresh air and admire God's creation. Loves to read books especially the ones that intrigue you. Loves to talk. Would love to dance especially hip hop dance"

The above composition was written roughly about a year ago in my multiply account. It is interesting to look back at what and how I was feeling then. So much has change since. NOW, I have very much adapted to my life here. I have made lotsa friends then I ever imagine I would have, whom I cherish a lot. However, I still tend to long for the presences of some oversea friends. This year, I have upgraded into a double degree, BTeach and BA, which was hard to foresee before. I still miss authentic Malaysian food but have found other means for this here. I have learnt to appreciate what I have here rather than looking for what is not there. I still enjoy going on walks on a nice warm day and talking just as much. My readings seemed to be focused more into course materials although once in a blue moon; there will be a good read. Lastly, I have been able to learn hip hop....YAY!! This is one of my greater achievements thanks to Jess. However, I am still learning from the talented (s) who rock in dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home