Thursday, September 28, 2006

My life has pretty sad (lately but no for long). The library is like my second home and assignments have been my companion, how sad can it get? Anyhow, I will be much saner starting from this weekend. No more last minute assignments, no more procrastination, no more tears and doubts, I just need to make it through somehow (which of course involves God's help). All I need to do is survive five more big assignments and my teaching experience, the sacrifice I need to make if I want to be at SLC (Student Leadership Conference) which I am sure will be worth every single minute of torture...hehehe. It's actually not as bad as I make it sound like but I am starting to get sick of the big pile of assignments which seems endless. I know that it will pay off when everything ends prior to SLC.... YAY!! Then, I will be jumping up and down with joy at how I was able to get through the horrendous journey. At times, I am so blind to see and fear that I will not make it through but God has constantly been reminding me though people that it is not my own strength that will get me through the turmoil but rather it is He who has given me the strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home