uPdaTeS
I am still alive!!!! I survived BUT I still have one more to go before I will be free as a bird in 48 hours time (sorry to be a pain to those who are not done yet). I just have to dwell on the fact that I did pretty well (especially in the last few days or weeks) and coped with everything. It was crazy and hectic. It was like living under a nutshell. I am amazed that I am still sane and did not go crazy. God was watching over me even though I had doubts. Like I have mentioned before in previous posts, the library has been my second home and I hardly get to see daylight or feel the sunlight.
The repercussions of studying too much are:
sore back (sitting down for too long)
sore neck (held in the same position for too long)
sore eyes (from staring at books, the computer)
over burnt memory (from trying to understand my notes and facts, thinking too much)
fatigue (from the lack of sleep)
stress (bound to get it as a student)
PROCRASTINATION (you find other means of doing this more)
However, I am looking forward to spending time with my friends especially those appointments that I have postpone. So, here are the things I am looking forward to doing once I am done:
walks ( need to keep fit before I leave for Melbourne)
coffee (L'ffare...l'ffare....L'ffare)
long chats
sleep over's
clubbing
shopping
cleaning my room which looks like a tornado has just swept through it
spending time with someone who is leaving soon (sob...sob)
spending time with my wonderful, loving, caring understanding, supportive and patient family
lodsa tv and dvd sessions (must catch up with current movies/shows that I have missed)
the beach (I miss the smell of the sea and eating Gelato on a warm sunny day)
get my learners (Yes, I have been putting it off but the public transportation and walking trend in Welly is to blame)
catch up with my sleep (body clock really messed up)
reading a good book (nothing to do with studies)
SLC (spiritual food)
Retreat (just hanging with awesome people and of course working hard....heheheh)
WORK (Yes, even Elaine needs money)
and.....
going to Melbourne and Brisbane for a whole month....
7 more weeks to go...
I really can't wait till then....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home