Thursday, November 09, 2006

aM i?

I like to pose this question (to whoever is concern):

Do I look or act like a really sensitive freak?

Somehow, I always get this from certain people (no one in particular in Welly). I am just curious to know that if there is more than one person who says or think so than maybe the majority is right and that I need to do some major changes. I know that I am not perfect (who is) but if some things can be change, mend or slightly improve than why not take the opportunity to do so unless it is really unnecessary or a waste of time. I don’t mind making the effort if it is for a better me. I do not like to please people as we can never do so. Therefore, this is out of an act of self-improvement for a better me and nothing more than that.

On a lighter note, retreat was awesome, fabulous, fantastic, and magnificent (trying to use some hard-core words to describe it…hehehe). I really enjoyed it so much even though this was only our second one so far. The food was good and satisfying (Thanks to our great chef, So Mang), brainstorming, planning and discussions were productive, and just the pure gathering of seven wonderful people in Leesha’s humble abode made the two days. Apart from that, I manage to finish watching Grey’s anatomy and go on two walks (Thanks to Fi and Fran) to breath in some fresh air. These are things that were on my list to do which I have not accomplished till today.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM , Blogger Trudi said...

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 13:9-10

No one's perfect. Love you lots laine, but God loves you more. I really enjoyed retreat. *hugz*

 
At 11:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well being sensitive's not a bad thing..you get to detect when people are just putting on a front..sensitive people are great listeners too, and you're an awesome one..plus it's fun watching you get teased by Sue,hehehhehe..luv ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home