Friday, January 26, 2007

"Some things in life are not what they seem like on the ouside but it is worth giving it a go nevertheless"

LaiNey, 2007


Had a good start this morning with yum cha. Got to catch up with Uncle Mark and spend time with dad and La. Plannings for ICF events and activities have been going very well and up to date (Yes, Franny don't worry too much, aye. We are all in this together. HUGs). It's more rest and tidying up to do at home today. I can't wait till when most people get back next week then it won't be so quiet anymore. I MISS you all dearly.

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello sweetie!
i just realised i didn't take a photo with you while in welly.. hehe.. i guess that means that we def have to meet up again!:P
luv ya, anisa

 
At 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too! My hug-o-meter's pretty low at the moment..hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home