RefreShed
I am feeling much better now after coming back from "Summer Wine" at El Rancho, despite arriving there with a heavy heart. I remember that exactly a year ago, this time, last year at this very place, I committed myself to the Lord and allowed Him to use me as He would. After making such a decision, I found myself stepping up to another level of maturity, growing more in Him, and doing things which I would have never done so with my own strength, but with that change, there also came times of "sufferings” that needs to be endured. This word brought my thoughts back to the passage in Romans 5 which we looked at last Friday. We are encouraged by Paul to rejoice in our "sufferings" which means that we should not only dwell on our happy times but also in the not-so-good times too. Through "sufferings", we are able to build perseverance, with perseverance, character and character, hope. This just shows how much, we should live our lives as Christians following the example that Jesus has set for us. This year at camp, I asked God for healing and the strength and wisdom to endure all “sufferings” that He will put infront of me. I know that it would not be an easy process but at the end of it all, there is hope and always a time of rejoicing.

3 Comments:
wow...
it's awesome to see you on fire for Jesus!
be as innocent as a dove & as cunning as a serpant...
for we hav an enemy that will constantly twist our words & attack us when we least expec it...
but our God is higher than everthing & rubbing shoulders with Him allows us to rise up in eagles wings!
YOU ARE MORE THAN AN OVERCOMER!!!
GBU!!!
wow...
it's awesome to see you on fire for Jesus!
be as innocent as a dove & as cunning as a serpant...
for we hav an enemy that will constantly twist our words & attack us when we least expec it...
but our God is higher than everthing & rubbing shoulders with Him allows us to rise up in eagles wings!
YOU ARE MORE THAN AN OVERCOMER!!!
GBU!!!
wow...
it's awesome to see you on fire for Jesus!
be as innocent as a dove & as cunning as a serpant...
for we hav an enemy that will constantly twist our words & attack us when we least expec it...
but our God is higher than everthing & rubbing shoulders with Him allows us to rise up in eagles wings!
YOU ARE MORE THAN AN OVERCOMER!!!
GBU!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home