BOXING DAY SHOPPING!!!
I got up at 5ish so that we would be ready to leave the house by 6ish to reach the city before 7am for Boxing Day shopping in the city. When we got to Myers, there was not a single queue nor were there many people inside Myers. Nevertheless, I was thankful that we made it and could enjoy the crowd less free place. Around 9am, people started filling in and the place started to become crowded. I spent nearly 5 hours in Myers before heading to David Jones. I manage to buy a few things from either place. However, trying on the clothes was such a hassle. I had to wait nearly half an hour each time I went in to try something as I could only bring in a few garments in some of the fitting rooms. I shall not rant in detail about what I got but I shall note that some of the things cost me a bit despite the sales but they were worth getting. After David Jones, we went to Little Bourke for yum cha then walked around the shops on Bourke Street. We caught the train home around 9ish. Boxing Day is the longest day I have ever shop, 14 hours straight. My feet were killing me even though I specifically wore my new comfy shoes. I felt that I am out of experience in shopping. Although, I walk a lot around Wellington especially going up hills I am not fit enough to go around shops and browse or try clothes on. I wonder what Midvalley and the rest of the malls in KL would do to me if I ever get to go there. Anyhow, went shopping again with Dee yesterday and bought a few more things at Myers and a few shops around the city. We had dinner at Wagamama which is a Japanese restaurant. The food and dessert there was splendid. I especially loved the black sesame and green tea ice cream. Today, I am moving in with my uncle and family. I have not seen them for nearly 8 years until Christmas Eve. My aunt is cooking a nice 6 course dish for their god family and family friends who came over from Sabah. I can not wait to eat. I hope everyone had a good Christmas.

1 Comments:
I'll b in Melbourne in a few days!
Gona do sum shoppping too!
=D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home