HoMe Sweet hOme
Yups, I am back in Welly now. I arrived ten past midnight but only reached home at 2am. We took a while to get through Immigration and customs as the queues were long. Nevertheless, it is great to be home and to be able to sleep on my own bed. One thing that I love about Welly now is the cool weather compared to the hot and humid one in Brissy. Despite that, I miss Brissy heaps right now. Every time, we leave Brissy, the after effect was that I always ended up in tears but this time I was prepared. Brissy is like a second home. It would be my first if it was not for my family and friendships that I have built in the last year that prevents it from being first. Anyhow, one day, my family and I would eventually live there with the rest of the Vun’s. I am sure that most people are dying to see the pictures instead of just reading my ramblings. So here it goes…some of the picture I took while in Brisbane...enjoy.

Where we stopped for breakfast. They have pretty good bacon, egg and cheese muffin there.

Breakfast.

Before the hike.

One of the many sights on the way up.

At the top

Some of the views from Mount Warning.

From another angle.

And another.

On the way down.

The hike down Mount Warning which took two and half hours.

Rewarding lunch after all that walking.

View from Mount Cootha which is kinda like our Mount Victoria, a lil blurred though but the moon was out and full that night.

Listening to grandpa's sories of how he met my grandma.

The arm of a 95 year old.

Waiting for the train to catch a movie at Southbank.

Some of the Vun Family.

One quarter of grandchildren with grandparents.

Vun's and Lee's

CousinS, 3 x 3 x 1.

SouthBank.

Art 1 At Gamo, the petrol drum was suppoted by the ballon.

Art 2, Both these circles are made from coloured powder placed into their shape thingy.

Art 3, another one.

Art 4 Sculpture, the insides of a carved stone.

1 Comments:
Welcome Back!!!
=D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home