Monday, December 18, 2006

On Friday night, I was at a 20th birthday party which went really well. At the party, I was able to make two new friends, Michelle and Emma. While talking to them, I had the opportunity of sharing my faith with Michelle who was curious to know more about Christianity. This was the first time since SlC that I was able to use what I have learnt at the conference. Although, at first I was uncertain about my capability of sharing the goodnews to her, but, the Holy Spirit was definitely there with me that night. The conversation began with a simple question, "How did you make the friends in University?" and of course my answer was "that my friends mainly came from ICF". From there, Michelle wanted to know more about what ICF was and what we do on campus. So, I gave her the simplest answer by using our ICF vision to explain who we were and what our purpose was on campus. This lead to her asking me questions about Christianity, Jesus, sin, heaven and hell. We spent nearly two hours talking about those things. I really thank God for using and SLC has definitely help to boost my confidence in doing such a thing. I pray that God will continue working on Michelle's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home