The weather in the weekend was in total contrast to the last few days before. I am grateful for this. This weekend was comparatively busy considering how most people are not here. I finally got to sleep on in after waking up at seven every morning to walk up two hundred steps and a few slopes in the week. Jess came over to my place before we headed out to shop for a present at mid-day. Then, we had sushi at Midland Park in the fabulous weather (of which I got tan from). Then, Jerm, Josh and Soo came and joined us before we headed to Oriental Parade. On the way there, we got free coffee and hot chocolate from Pandoro courtesy of Nick. Peng came and join us here. We pretty much just laze around, people watch, caught up on things and took pictures.
Nathan's 21st that night was good. There were lot’s people (180), it was a nice venue (I got to play pool most of the time I was there), music, free drinks but the food was a lil disappointing though. Mine was not only late but it did not taste as good as I anticipated it to be. However, the host and people there were all that mattered.
On Sunday I went to Thorndon Fair after church which was much better than last year’s coz of the weather and there were also more stalls. However, there were tons of people though which made walking through the fair a lil uncomfortable. I got to meet and bum into Aik win, Ruth and Josh while there. After hanging out at the fair for nearly two hours and having the satisfaction of eating sausage sizzles, Ash and I headed to the Gardens. I promised her the night earlier that I would take her to the playground if the weather was good and since it has been ages since I last took her there. The last time we went was probably at the beginning of autumn. I also got a free movie and dinner on Sunday courtesy of someone nice. Nativity is a recommended movie if you would like to see the birth of Christ in panorama form. Ah, the satisfaction of being shouting is
The highlight of the weekend I must say would probably be the weather. In less than two weeks, I am done and off to down under. I can not wait, seriously, it is nerve wrecking. I have pretty much covered my practical. There is only the assignment (written bit) to get through before I am done. At the moment, it is going at snail pace but I know I will eventually get there, it just takes time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home