Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"Faith, mighty faith the promise sees and rests on that alone: laughs at impossibilities, and says it shall be done."

Charles Wesley

The week started off well with Jan's arrival on Monday and her three day stay in Welly before heading back to Malaysia. We managed to spend some time together and catch up on things as it has been a while since we last did. I can't wait to see the rest of the lot who are coming back from Friday onwards. I am definitely looking forward to seeing them. Hugs, people. As for those who are yet to return, enjoy your remaining days as much as you can. If you can't, then give it a try and do it at least for me...hehehee.

Apart from that, I have just been trying to tidy up my room, resting and working - babysitting and at Preschool. Today, I finally made it to the Rec centre, had a really good workout. Muscles are aching all over, especially on the arms as I am typing this post but it was definitely worth it. I am gonna try to go as often as I can with people like Shanny, Pek yi and Hannah to motivate me to do so.

Although, I still need to prepare for bible study on Friday, chuck out more things, rest, exercise, read some more good books and sit for my learners as well as work, work, work to get more $$$$$$$.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM , Blogger Jarod Yong said...

gambate~~

strong & faithful warrior!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home