Sunday, November 26, 2006


WARNING!!! Random thoughts for the day...

Sometimes things in life things are not what they seem. As much as you love them to be, they tend to disappoint you.

I have finally gotten "Tong hua" off Ed (Thanks) which I have been listening to for the past two hours..? Although, I do not fully understand or am able to sing along to the whole song, I do know that the chorus is about believing that love can be like a fairytale. Is there such a thing as a fairytale love? I do not really know but I am sure that some relationships that do seem like one.

Today's weather seems pretty mucky compared to what it was yesterday. I guess you can not always have good weather days all the time. Once is better than none.

Gosh, I am terribly missing those people who have left lately...Anna, Fran, Isaac, Ching, Voon Shan, Emi and Yoshi, and of course Karen Lau. Soon, Fi, Esther, Jess and Leesh will be off too.

Life here seems to be going pretty slow and is a lil monotonous at the moment. I am however grateful for the small events that do occur but it does not seem to succeed previous ones as much.

Two more weeks of pratical to go before I am done for the year.

Four more weeks before I leave this country and meet someone dear to me.

I need to earn more money.

I can not wait for tomorrow's dinner with special people...YAY!!!



P/s HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fran and thanks Anna for talking to me. You have made my day : )

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Blogger karen said...

Aww.. You are sweet Elaine. We must do coffee before you head off to Oz...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home