The weather was the worst today. I found that nearly all my other posts seems to talk about the Welly weather, be it warm or cold. It was indeed one of the worst days ever, especially at this time of the year and considering how it is approaching summer. The norm was cold, wet and exceptionally windy, actually extremely windy. It was a good thing that I could catch the bus to work today instead of walking up as usual. The first half of the morning was mainly spent indoors while the remaining hours were spent outside as the sun tried to creep its way through the shadows of the clouds. I was able to spend a few hours with Esther before she departed for Auckland. I am also well please that I finished watching "Pride and Prejudice" (BBC version). It was well worth it, every single hour. I am glad that I got to skype with my dear Anna. I miss you, dear like I miss everyone else who has left deeply. Nevertheless, I am well please with this day.
2 more weeks to go and counting....I really cannot wait

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home