RaNDoM
Steve Irwin, the well known Australian outback crocodile hunter, passed away today at 11am while documenting a show from a stingray barb sting to his heart. He left behind his wife (who doesn't know of this news at this moment as she is tramping in a remote area without any reception) and two children. What a tragedy : ( Even though, I am not one of his biggest fan, I have found some of his documentaries on TV interesting. He and his wife are experienced wildlife experts but how can this happen. Sometimes, simple things in life should not be taken too lightly. Even the experts, lose at time. Somehow, Death isn't an easy thing for me despite not knowing the person personally. But, just knowing that you have one person less in this world from now on and thought of his family's reaction with this loss make me feel overwhelmed.
On a lighter note and outa randomness,
~ My teeth hurts from my braces being tighten today but I'm happy that it's blue-r (brackets) now.
~ Today, I also discovered that I will have a house all to myself in Melbourne and not to mention a CAR but that will depend on D as I don't have my license to drive legally. Therefore, I am looking forward to this trip even more now. Aunt J and Uncle P have been very generous to allow me to house sit while they head back to Malaysia with Stephie. I will miss you all though.
~ Uni has started...GrrRrr. I didn't succeed in making my way to Pilates or the library as intended but I had a good rest with lotsa ZZzz. I realised that the last few days I have been depriving myself with only a few hours each day. After, a nice one, you definitely feel much better.
~ I have also started a journal (finally Korin : ). I hope that it will be filled in daily and will contribute to my failing memory.
~ The weather is going back to it's old self....COLD, WET and WINDY but isn't spring supposed to be here now. What is wrong? I'm definitely glad that we had so much Sun and Warmth last week.
~ Now, I only have one early morning instead of two in the week...YippEee!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home