It was such a BEAUTIFUL day today. I was in total awe with God's wonderful creation. I know I've probably mentioned this same phrase countless times in previous posts, BUT, sometimes we can easily take the things around us for granted. Be it people, places or things. Eventually they become ordinary, usual, common to everyone of us.
So as I was walking up to Uni this morning (and not in any hurry to get to classes or appointments), I decided to admire the beauty that surrounded the path I take to get to Uni, through the Botanicals. Little things that you might never have noticed when you're in a hurry: birds chirping and scurrying beneath the bushes, the bluest and cloudless sky ever, the smell of spring, distinct sculptures and just the strangest yet friendly-est people.
Random
I met like 20ish (nearly thirty) people today, on a Monday which is out of the ordinary. First day of the week and I've already seen most people which would usually take me a few week to catch up with.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home