Beach, Sun, Pictures, Asians
I'm not sure what I'm gonna write about just yet but I sure hope that I'll get some kinda inspiration and jot it down within 15 minutes as I haven't packed for Easter camp at all (OooPs). I think I'll talk about my day today at the beach since it was an awesome one, wasn't exactly as productive as I'd like it to be but I definitely has lotsa fun and it was indeed productive, just in a different way.
The day started at 7.45am when I got up to ring work and say that I wasn't well enough and needed a break (can't go to work when your sick just incase you infect the kids) then I went back to sleep for another 3 hours and 15mins (I'm such a pig, bleh!). When I finally got up, I became a couch potato instead (can it be any worst) for like 1 and half hours (can't seem to remember what show kept me glued to the tv for that long).
Anyways, after I took my shower and was all ready, I had to walk up the hill to University where I was going to meet a College mate for coffee but before I left the house, I decided to randomly text Jan and ask her whether she was keen on going to the beach instead of hanging at her place since it was such a nice day, and surprisingly she agreed. So after meeting Ploi who happens to also know Jan (course mates), the four of us, me, Jan, Jas (who was invited by Jan) and Jason (all the J's) whom I randomly asked to join us when I met him earlier at the library (felt a lil guilty though coz he was supposed to be studying) started walking down Kelburn Parade. Apart from that, I also felt guilty for letting Jess know about our trip to the beach when I met her at Kirk coz she was keen on joining us when she actually had to do some study (2 hours worth) and run some errands.
(Cont)
We decided to stop by the Foo brother's (both also happen to be J's, Josh and Jeremy) place and see whether they were keen on joining us too but they weren't in so I texted Josh who asked me to go to Ruth's and see what happens then. When we got to Ruthie's, she was also quite keen to join us (Josh was already in town) but she knew that she had to get started on her assignment before Easter camp otherwise she wouldn't have enough time too, so she only walked down the Terrace with us coz she also needed to shop for a sleeping bag before she actually started working on the assignment.
As the five of us (me, Jan, Jas, Jason and Ruthie) walked down the Terrace. We randomly met Jer and John (Josh and Jer's older bro) half way, so from the five of us, it then became the six of us. After meeting Josh at Manners, both Ruthie and he parted with us (although I could tell that he was actually keen on joining us but of course being a gentleman, he had to follow his instincts). So it was back to the five of us again (me, Jan, Jas, Jason and now Jer), we continued walking to Oriental Bay through Courtney. While walking, I texted Peng to see whether he was keen on joining us and guess where he was? at the library trying to study (felt so guilty for tempting him too though he does live on OB). He was going to join us half an hour later.
When we finally arrived at OB, surprisingly, there weren't that many people although the weather was awesome for this time of the year, we headed straight for Kaffe Ais for some yummy gelato, then down to the beach where we found a nice spot (right in the middle of the beach). We then had some yummy snacks that Jan brought (Malaysian dried fish chewy sticks and gummy snakes).
Not long after, Jess arrived (after getting an hour's worth of study done), we then decided to take some pictures. Some of them were pretty cool especially the ones that Jason took using his phone (where he joined multiple pictures taken at different times). Somehow, we did look a bit like Asian tourists, taking lotsa pictures at nearly the same spot but just changing the pose. Honestly, it may have been a lil embarrassing but I still enjoyed doing it (vain pot).
About half an hour later, Peng came (while riding on his bicycle) and joined us. We then continued taking some more pictures (we can help it, we are still typical Asians in some ways) with even weirder poses and angles. I really like the ones where you look like your jumping in the air. After taking pictures for what seemed like forever, Peng invited us to his place (well his brother and sisters place to be correct). It was a lovely flat not far from Kaffe Ais with a stunning view of the bay. Very spacious and clean (especially his sisters' rooms).
30 minutes later, we decided that it was time to head back, so the three of us (me, Jan and Jas) hopped into Jess's car while Jason and Jer had to walk back. What was ironic was 15mins later when the three of us decided to have dinner at Subway in Courtney (while Jess drove to work), Jason and Jer passed us and all we girls could do was look stunned and laugh at the same time (we just couldn't believe what a coincidence it was). So the guys joined us at Sub for a while and then walked back together with the girls while I caught the bus from Cuba. It was definitely one awesome and rare day.
*Will upload the pictures when I get them off people*

4 Comments:
awesome day :> haha... funny that they passed by subway as well .. haha... wei.. u never tell me u blog la .. anyway .. nice to see u here:>
Heys, suprised that you're here but glad to have you though, hope that my posts won't be a disappointment. Actually only started recently as you can see from the first post, took a while to decide on whether I wanted to reveal my thoughts and feelings online especially when it can be viewed by random people. Anyways, now that I'm here, will try to update more frequently...just that sometimes it hard too to keep it up...will try
ya .. i agree .. sometimes u don't wanna write down all ur thoughts but the point of blogging is to write down ur thoughts .. ermmm confusing ... ya.. sometimes i'm quite lazy to blog as well .. too many things happened in one shot n u don't know where to start ... haha... hey .. i enjoyed the vegie tales :>
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! toyota Fast cash auto
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home