I....
I really don't know why I'm here. I should actually be working on my assignments or going to bed but I can't coz I've had my nap. I have three essays to work on for this week, each due straight after the next (starting from Wednesday). My brain is not functioning as it used too do, I'm annoyed with that. I really can't wait for Friday's coz that's when it's all over. I feel bloated right now. I've had too much caffeine in a week. I miss the sun and fun I had during summer but I know I can't turn back time (which will always remain as memories). How I reminisce about the days when I used to be care-free and child-like, those were the days and will always remain as "those days" I've said enough for the day, I will be back another time to vent all I want.
PeaCe Out....

3 Comments:
hey .. i tot u said u left a tag for me .. how come there isn't any ??
WHEN R U GOING TO UPDATE????!!!!! hahahaha..
Very nice site! »
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home