Friday, February 23, 2007

SG leaders’ training this morning was good despite the three hour session. I really enjoyed the things that we discussed and did during the session. Karen and James did an excellent job in assisting and supporting us in out potential small groups.

Today, I finally got to meet Jess when a whole bunch of us went to the Cuba Carnival. It’s great to have people like Jess returning back here since the holidays are about to end and doing the usual hang outs.

At the carnival, there were stalls with lots of things to see and potentially buy BUT I managed to resist temptation of doing so. However, I did buy a green bean moon cake which I shared with Pek yi because it is rare that you get moon cakes on sale at this time of the year and for a reasonable price. The moon cake was actually delicious. I also had a free taste of muscle chowder which was splendid. I would have bought some if I wasn't so full from Midland sushi which I had enjoyed earlier.

After walking around the stalls for a bit, Fran and I headed back up to Uni for some exercise. I was again able to stay for two full sessions - fight do and pump but I am not sure how long this will continue coz I am sure that when term starts, it will decrease. Jess might be joining us too so this will make it 6 of us if she does.

Tomorrow, we will be having sports in the afternoon if the weather’s good, if not plan B is to play board games at Ramsey but I am praying that the weather will be great. So, if you have nothing to do tomorrow at around 2 p.m. come and join us at Anderson Park. If you do not know where it is, come to Ramsey house (8 Kelburn Parade) at around 1.40 and someone will be there to meet you and take you there.

Tomorrow night, it’s Stripes and Dots! I can’t wait.

Cheers People.

P/s dreading Uni though : ( and some pictures here of people that I miss recently.


I miss these awesome people - Alvin, Priska and Myrna.


I miss Ron.


I miss grandpa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home