Just an interesting quote that I saw at work which is very relevant to life,
"If you want to understand the present,
You must first understand the past,
The circumstances of today were shaped by the events of yesterday,
To predict what will happen tomorrow,
You need to understand what is happening today."
Paul Temm.
I'm waiting for Leesh to pick me up for Jess' 21st party as I am writing this. Yes, Jess is turning 21. Although, Jess turned 21 on Wednesday, her party is today. I am so excited about this coz how often do you get to dress up and put on make up for a good reason. I say good because I don't do it everyday as it's not really me to do so. However, once in a while it's fun to do all that. Her birthday theme is "stripes and dots" and it's gonna be interesting to see how people dress up for this occasions. I am only wearing a simple navy blue top with white stripes which I got for a really good deal in OZ. Tonight’s gonna be great coz I get to hang out with people like Fi, Aik win and Dan who have just returned and maybe even Jan if she's not too tired to come as well as those who have been back for a while. I haven’t been to Vespa either so I’m looking forward to that.
Tonight there will also be the Cuba carnival which is another thing to look forward to. I guess there will be lotsa people in town and I might even bump into friends or people that I know. I shall see to that.
We had a really good turn out at sports today and I got to meet a few more new people. It was great that some of the new people that I met during International orientation week and drag netting showed up as well. The weather was also splendid.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home