Thursday, March 15, 2007

So many things, so Little time

Yes, I have so many things on my mind right now, things to do today, things to do tomorrow, things to do next week or for next month but so little time is available for each of the tasks that I need to do. I've realized how important prioritizing can be. It has its advantages as well as its disadvantages. When you prioritize, you tend to be able to do the things that are important like assignments, work, spending time with your family and devotion and so on, however, there are also disadvantages in prioritizing. You can't always spend time with your friends like you did last year or watch that TV show that was advertised over summer. Sometimes, you need to sacrifice some things in order for other things to be a success. This may seem uncertain now but once time reveals, it will be worth every single minute that you've poured into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home