Wednesday, April 18, 2007



Lately, the weathers been really yucky and cold outside and it’s making me sick with the flu. I know this isn’t an exact picture of what the weather actually is but I am sure it sums up the feeling of it. Hmmm, I feel like having some Butler's cookie hot chocolate...YumSs.

However, I'm done with assignments for now till it starts all over again (soonish). The past week has been rather tedious and finally this week, I get to do what I want to do. The ironic thing is, I am actually looking forward to the start of University next week and it doesn’t seem that bad after all.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Blogger karen said...

Hmm... I've been hearing a lot about this Butlers Chocolate place recently. Maybe its a sign...

 
At 5:32 PM , Blogger JeSs said...

hey laine,
hope your feeling better =)) if not, get well soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home