Sunday, April 08, 2007

Thank you

Dear God,

I thank you for all that you've done this Easter weekend.

I thank you for the opportunity of being able to spend a whole three days with you and remember your glory and magnificence.

I thank you for the people I've met and spoken to who come from different countries.

I thank you for the beautiful sunrise and your wonderful creation.

I thank you for the different cultures that exist in this world.

I thank you for the good weather of sun, drizzle and dark overcast clouds.

I thank you for your grace and mercy upon us.

I thank you for patience, prayer and worship.

I thank you for the challenges and struggles I had to learn.

I thank you for the salvation and forgiveness.

Lastly, I thank you for creating me.


* Pictures to come soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home