A Very LoNg Week
This week seemed like a very long week and I think it was..
a nine hour work experience on Monday which made me realize how unfit I was working full time. It's a good indicator as to how much energy I will need if I am going to do a 40 (45 with lunch) hour shift a week.
team meeting, supervision and prep for ICF committee retreat on Tuesday then some down time with Julie & Julia over KFC.
work on Wednesday and more prep for the retreat and more study after.
work on Thursday AND I got to see the fireworks so there was some down time there.
more prep for retreat before conducting it then study full mode till I got my assignment done.
I'm really impressed with how I managed to get through the week even though...
I didn't really get to talk to my parents all week or specifically mum.
I missed my driving practice this week.
I haven't seen my sister at all.
and I'm very much EXHAUSTED.
It doesn't help when you have an ongoing concern of finding someone to take your room over Summer so that you don't have to pay $$$ when you're not even there to make it worthwhile. It's really tedious just thinking about it.
YET, in all this, (it's not the end of the world) I want to be thankful and give Him praise for the week that's been.
I am thankful for the 9 hour work experience. It has shown me what I want and could possibly have for next year.
I am thankful for the meetings with different people which has shown more of You.
I am thankful for beautiful things such as fireworks, the company of friends over good food.
I am thankful for my last assignment which has given me a better appreciation of the Gospel.
I am thankful that You have taught me what being patient means with people and things that don't always go according my 'MY time'.
and I want to continue putting my trust in You because all things will happen in Your time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home