Sunday, October 04, 2009

WheRe iS He?

Where is He?...A question that came up in my mind (sometime in the middle of the week). I wanted to see where Jesus was if I were to observe each of my day from Monday till Sunday closely. It's not a matter of whether he was there or not because I know that He is always there. But more of if I really know that He actually is. As I was contemplating, I could see that there were times when it was pretty obvious such as CU/ICF leadership training, staff devotions, combined students prayer meeting, CU and ICF meetings, ACM Bazaar etc. But, I wanted to go beyond all these events where I was in the presence of many. Sometimes, being in a collective group with other believers makes it easier. Yet, other times, it makes it much more challenging in a good sense. However, it wasn't only during those times that I wanted to note. It is the times when I am alone, sometimes behind closed doors or when I am with others who do know fully know him yet. Where is He?...

He is there and I know it. Each of this week, He was there every moment and I can say this without any hesitation or doubt. It is something that I want to continue observing making it an everyday thing, always seeking to see where Jesus is in my day. I do not want to box him into when and where I want to see or need him. Instead, I would love to have him present with me at every moment because that should be the way to go. It will be a challenge but I am going to make it a mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home