I should be blogging more since I have the time but somehow, I'm just such a bum. I can't seem to come up with good posts so I'm just gonna talk about what I have been up to in the last two weeks. Well, the last two weeks has gone by so quickly. I've spent some good times with Leesha's family, watched a few movies, worked out more at the recreation centre, turned 22, shopped a bit, babysat, (still) studying for my learners, did DJG and caught up with some friends over a meal/coffee. It's been tedious but awesome since I get to do what I wanna do when I wanna do it. My relatives from
Besides that, conference is just around the corner. I can foresee that it will be another awesome time of learning more about God with fellow Christian students from the different groups around New Zealand as well as bonding with the 'old' and getting to know the 'new' students.
The Evermore concert that I went to last night and Thirsty Merc (who were just fantastic) rocked. Although the concert was four hours long, it was definitely worth every single penny. However, after a while I must say that I kinda got tired with the echo's that came from some of the Evermore songs.
On a different note, the weather is also getting colder and I am starting to dislike it despite how much I try appreciating this season.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home