Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Correction: Wednesday, 17th October, 2007

"Every circumstance in life, no matter how crooked and distorted and ugly it appears to be, if it is reached to in love and forgiveness and obedience to your (Lord) will and can be transformed."

-Hinds Feet on High Places-

I knew it. The bug is back again. I knew it never really left. I think the bug just decided to take a four week break before it thought "Nah, I'm not really done yet"...bohooo for me. There goes my day of initially wanting to help out at the sausage sizzle (one of ICF/CU's last missonal efforts for the year but we will be back again next year so don't worry) and going to fight do with PKboo and Shannymoo. *Fingers crossed* I would be much better tomorrow coz I really and I mean REALLY need to work and I'm not too keen on spreading my germ germs to the kids at work either.

Wellington team meeting yesterday went really well. It was not what I expected but it was with a great bunch of people (what more can you ask for) in a good location (aside from the fact that Kirsten and I had a lil trouble locating exactly where the TSCF office was) and food and drinks (Thanks Karen). I am not just saying this because Karen might possibly see or read this post but I really did enjoy listening (which was most of the time) and giving feedback whenever needed in our discussions which was the whole reason why both Kirsten and I were there. I got to see how the team meeting runs which got me really thinking about the things that our staff workers and minterns have been doing for both our groups this year. Thanks Karen, Esther, Jamesy and Stevie.

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw,u need pesticide..kill tat bug!

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger karen said...

Told ya... We are not that scary!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home