Wednesday, April 12, 2006

< 3

L.O.V.E, What is love? Love has so many definitions to man and is so profound that not one thing can really represent or hold it. Love can be a four letter word, sex or a thing at first sight. To some, love makes their stomachs feel full of butterflies and their palms all sweaty. According to the Bible, Love is patient, love is kind etc (which is true) but to others it can be more complicated than that. In the world that I know of, usually the people (person) that you love (or like) has a heart for someone else, and in turn that person might also have a heart for another person (and so the cycle goes on). In contrast to that, the ones whom you never think of or imagine you'll ever like might turn out to be the "One". So here comes the question of, is there ever such thing as "the One" for us? It is hard to say, for even now, I myself am unsure about this but being a Christian I have faith and can contend that God has someone out there specially for me, it is just a matter of time which takes great patience. I may not fully understand how this works but nevertheless I feel that it is worth waiting rather than rushing into something, just because everyone has someone. Like the saying goes "True Love Waits". I know it may sound foolish to think likewise but who cares, its love.

3 Comments:

At 9:41 PM , Blogger Anna said...

I love what you have written, and how you've written it.

Was this before or after our conversation?

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger LaiNe said...

hehehhe...after, got some wonderful inspirations off someone special and knowledgeable to me : )

 
At 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home