Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ReminiScing

Yet another interesting conversation with J tonight. After watching Slumdog Millionaire with J and S, J and I had dinner together. During dinner, we were both reminiscing our high school days of how many A's we did not get during the government exams (lol), the crushes we each had and the stalkers (which I had). I miss those days (not because of the crushes or stalkers) but the fact that during that time, I did not have as many cares in life. At 23, it seems like there is so much more responsibility to take on and I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm thankful to God for the last 23 years of my life and I definitely look forward to how my life will unfold in God's timing. It's exciting!!!

Music~ Priscilla Ahn & Norwegian Recycling - How six songs collide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home