AlwayS
When you're walking down an empty street
And every bitter step
Just takes you further
From where you wanna be
When the wind blows straight thru you
Like you're not even there
And silence is your only friend
You cannot escape despair
You're not alone
You're not alone
Just open up your eyes
And you'll see
You were never meant to be alone
Coz I'm here now
I'll stay with you always
I'm the sun on your hair
The arm round your shoulder
And though the world is grey today
Know I'm here now
I'll stay with you always
Stay with you always
When you feel like you've been crumpled up
One too many times
Tossed aside so mindlessly
With no second glance
And no one stops
To pick you up again
Don't forget, who you are
Who you are, all you mean
To me
Don't hold on, for too long
You can't always be strong
RLIM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home